Making Technology Work For People HOME ABOUT CONTACT
Something About Canaan
Welcome to the history of Canaan Semiconductor
- CS3T104 High Dynamic Range Proximity Sensor
- Canaan developed CS3T104 ground plane sensor can be used as low power high reliability and long range proximity sensor.
- CS3T104 has been adopted in water resistant no-touch hand wash system, as shown in the product brochure.
- CS6A4589C Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier with Class A IGBT Output
- Canaan developed CS6A4589C front end driver to support Vacuum Tube headphone amplifier with Class A IGBT output.
- This front end driver works with 24V support voltage to drive the Vacuum tube to work at Class A mode, where demo kits using Raytheon 6418 vacuum tube and Tunsol 12AU7 vacuum tube have been developed. This IC will drive a IGBT output stage working in Class A mode to provide warm and sweet sound with fast dynamic and wide audio depth. The demo kit CSEVB6417 build with this IC and Raytheon 6418 has been developed that only require an external case to produce a portable headphone amplifier with HiFi quality.
- Canaan developed CS6A4986 based RIAA equalization capable phono amplifier.
- Canaan also developed the complete chip set for the construction of Servo Driver for the turntable.
- CS6A4983 WiFi Amplifier
- This CS6A4983 amplifier equpped with Libre LS-5B WiFi audio module.
- This amplifier deliver Hi-Res compliance audio with up to 24bit 192KHz resolution audio using Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC to deliver 10WRMS x 2 @ 4 ohm stereo HiFi audio.
- Equipped with LibreStream and LibreSync, allows this amplifier to connect to almost all audio streaming server
- CS6A4689 based CSEVB6401 Headphone Amplifier
- This Hi-Res compliance headphone amplifier has everything in your dream list. Li-ion battery powered to provide more than 20 hours of service. Wide bandwidth, high phase linearity, and high gain linearity. High output voltage with +/-9V output dynamic range. Wide output load driving capability: from 10ohm to 800ohms without the need to alter output impedance matching circuit. Gain control with three different levels. Embedded with 800mA Li-ion USB charging circuit, and low voltage shut down circuit. Amplifier start up isolation circuit with Omron relay.
- CS6A4983 Amplifier Debuts in CES
- A CS6A4983 stereo audio integrated amplifier debut in CES, Las Vegas.
- Minature Size Touch Sensor
- Canaan built the first demo unit of metallic touch sensing switch using CS3T113. It's compact size makes it to be one of the smallest metallic switch.
- Asymmetirc Linear Amplifier
- Canaan built the first demo unit of asymmetric linear amplifier using CS6A4976 with N-channel IGBT as output push-pull stage.
- The IGBT based output stage can produce sweet music just like the vacuum tubes.
- Large Power Current Assisted Linear Amplifier
- Canaan built the first demo unit of large power current assisted linear amplifier using CS6A4991.
- The CS6A4991 has the same core as that of CS6A4983, except that it is designed to drive with off-chip NMOS-PMOS or NPN-PNP output push-pull stage.
- With up to +/-24V supply voltage, the output power of this power efficient linear amplifier can achieve 50WRMS @ 4ohm.
- Successfully developed SSD-MAGFET on 2.5um metal gate CMOS technology.
- Current Assisted Linear Amplifier
- Canaan built the first demo amplifier unit using CS6A4983 current assisted linear amplifier.
- A new era of audio amplification has just started.
- New Office
- Successful graduated from HKSTP incubation program.
- Move to a workshop in FoTan with bigger space, and installed more equipment.
- Discrete Power Devices
- Started shipping of VDMOS, IGBT, and BJT wafers to customers.
- Canaan now market wide range of discrete devices, ranging from 500mA 20V to 30A 1200V
- Jointed HK Government SERAP Program
- Keep on innovating. Canaan started working on CMOS magentic sensor using 2.5um metal gate technology.
- Power Management ICs
- Start to market power management ICs.
- Drop in replacement of competitors' LDO regulators, and DC-DC converters, and also comes with lower noise, better efficiency and higher accuracy.
- Start Up
- Joined the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park incubation program.
- Started to modernize 2.5um metal gate CMOS process for mix-signal circuit design.